Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to Get Sprinkles to Stick on Cupcakes






Getting sprinkles to stick on your frosted cupcakes is something you can do in just a few quick moments. Get sprinkles to stick on cupcakes with help from a cupcake artist and baker in this free video clip.

Video Transcript

Hello, my name is Audrey Hermes, owner of Frost Me Gourmet Cupcakes in San Diego, California. Today, I will be showing you how to get sprinkles to stick to your frosted cupcakes. You will want to make sure that you put the sprinkles onto the cupcake directly after you pipe or spread the frosting onto the cupcakes. You choose the sprinkles that you would like to place onto your cupcakes. I like to pour some of the sprinkles into my hand. This way I can pinch the sprinkles and directly add them onto the cupcakes where I would like them to be. You'll want to make sure that your cupcakes are freshly frosted when adding the sprinkles because the frosting will be pliable and sticky and that is how you get the sprinkles to stick to your cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment